Information on the location, role, and identity of the subprocessors we use to support our service.
To support delivery of our Services, Flow Technologies Ltd. may engage and use data processors with access to certain Customer Data (each, a "Subprocessor"). This page provides important information about the identity, location and role of each Subprocessor. Terms used on this page but not defined have the meaning set forth in the Terms of Service or superseding written agreement between Customer and Flow (the "Agreement").
Flow currently uses third-party Subprocessors to provide infrastructure services, and to help us provide customer support and email notifications. Prior to engaging any third party Subprocessor, Flow performs diligence to evaluate their privacy, security and confidentiality practices, and executes an agreement implementing its applicable obligations.
Flow may use the following Subprocessors to host Customer Data, provide other infrastructure that helps with delivery of our Services, or perform other Service functions:
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS) Cloud services provider located in the United States.
- Google LLC (Google Cloud) Cloud services provider located in the United States.
- Recurly, Inc. (Recurly) Billing and subscription management services located in the United States.
- Stripe, Inc. (Stripe) Payment processing services located in the United States.
- Techdrop Labs, Inc. (Sendwithus) Transactional email service located in the United States.
- Twilio, Inc. (SendGrid) Email newsletter service located in the United States.
- Zendesk, Inc. (Zendesk) Help desk software located in the United States.
- Functional Software, Inc. (Sentry) Error reporting software located in the United States.
As our business grows and evolves, the Subprocessors we engage may also change. We will endeavor to provide the owner of Customer’s account with notice of any new Subprocessors to the extent required under the Agreement, along with posting such updates here.